The Centre for Liveability Real Estate and the Liveability website are wholly owned by CSIRO.
This website is © Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, 2015-2017.
Use of material other than media releases
Copyright in the material available at this site is owned by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and third parties. It may only be used in the ways described in this Copyright Notice:
- You may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen
- Unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of CSIRO copyright material for your own information, research or study, but only if you:
- Do not change the material; and
- Do not remove any part of any copyright or other notice.
Except as permitted by statute, any other use of copyright material on this website is subject to first receiving consent.
Requests for further use should be directed to email@example.com
Except as identified in particular cases, the text and images in media releases are CSIRO copyright. They may be used without further permission for the reporting of news and for private purposes.
Images may not be used in connection with other news items that have no direct connection with the text of the particular media release. Images used must have “© Copyright CSIRO Australia, (date of first publication)”, or such copyright/attribution notice as appears on the media release displayed on or adjacent to the image.
Media releases are created for the purpose of providing general information and should not be relied on in substitution for individual professional advice. Use of our media releases is also subject to our Legal Notice and Disclaimer.
Report a copyright problem
If you believe material available on this website infringes any rights or breaches any contract or licence obligations please notify us by contacting our enquiries hotline:
9.00 am to 4.00 pm AEST Monday – Friday
When notifying us of any concern we will need information. Please include details of the nature of the claim and the following:
- Information to permit us to identify the material the subject of the claim;
- Information to permit us to locate the material, that is, address (URL, hostname or IP address, and file name) of the web pages concerned;
- Information to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address;
Please note your complaint is in regard to the Liveability Real Estate Program, run by the Grids and Energy Efficiency Systems Program within the Energy Business Unit.